5 day production and flat rate shipping may not apply to promotional products or embroidery services
All transactions are processed in Australian Dollars.
nmtg.com.au aims to provide you with quality products and exceptional service. However, if your order does not meet expectations, please contact nmtg.com.au directly as soon as possible to discuss and resolve the issue.
You are entitled to ask for a refund if the goods:
- Have a fault or are damaged in transit
- Are not the same as the description provided
- Within 14 days of receiving the good/s.
You are not entitled to a refund if you:
- Change your mind and no longer want the goods;
- found the same item at a cheaper price elsewhere;
- If a fault occurs that you are responsible for. (eg. Spelling or layout that you have approved or sent)
Spelling & Layout
- Ensure that all information you send is correct as it is all copy and pasted and any mistakes will be printed.
- If you are order glass or plaques, you will receive artwork for approval before we proceed with your order.
If you wish to return your goods, it must be done within 14 days of receiving them or you will not get a refund.
We will refund using your original payment method where appropriate and we reserve the right to replace or refund the sale at our discretion.
Cancellations are subject to the following conditions:
- Orders which have not yet been engraved may be cancelled with a cancellation fee of 50% of original order value
- Orders which have left with our couriers cannot be cancelled.
- The NMTG Group have a 5 day production time. This is subject to product availability, your order will be shipped within 5 working days. If your product is out of stock and we are unable to ship your order within 5 working days we will contact you directly. If you require your order sooner, please contact us to request express post shipping - fees apply
- 5 trophies or 500 trophies, The NMTG Group have a flat rate of $19.95 for all orders.
- Your goods will be sent via courier or australia post and will require a signature on delivery
- Where a customer has requested that goods be left at premises by courier without being in attendance to sign for the items, The NMTG Group will not be held responsible if those items are damaged or go missing.
We keep your personal information private and secure. When you make a payment through our site, you provide your name, contact information, payment information, and additional information related to your transaction. We use this information to process your payment and to ensure your payment is correctly credited to your account.